A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Five

The last week has been very stressful, and last night I let it get to me in a way that is quite uncommon.  I think it was the first time that I chose not to do any writing at all in years.  It was the right decision, I think, as I was quite tired and didn't really feel that well.  I needed to just get to bed, I think.  Still, I feel guilty for not having done the work.  I was planning to try making it up tonight, but I didn't do that.  Melissa and I are leaving NY tomorrow and will be driving the ten hours to Columbus, Ohio, so I want to finish up and get ready for bed.  It may be easier for me to get more written once we arrive there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three