A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Eighty-Six

I am working on the list of possible guests for the first season of my podcast.  At the moment, I have a number of people in mind, though I am not certain about all of them right now.  I know a lot of people who might be interesting to talk with about writing and publishing, but I also recognize that I need to be able to have discussion that will connect with the themes, and which will also be able work with the narrative aspect as well.  For me, the podcast is more about a personal journey, and I feel like that aspect is going to help me refine my list quite a bit.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three