A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Eighty-Three

We are getting very close to finishing up our initial round of edits for the preview episode of the podcast.  I should receive a new version very soon, and then I am expected to listen to it and make any final comments, and then we are going to send it out to a few people for some initial feedback.  I am feeling pretty good about this episode at the moment, really, but the fact that we are wrapping up on things with it right now also means we need to start work on the rest, and that requires quite a bit of work.  At the moment, I am focused on just getting a general plan together, with a basic outline for what each episode will be, who I want to approach for interviews, that sort of thing.  I have a generally idea of the material I want to cover, but I still need to spend a bunch of time getting it into something cohesive and actionable.  I feel a bit nervous about it all, but I also recognize that as a natural part of the process for me at this stage.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three