A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Eighty

I have been slow with my work this weekend.  I did get started right away, working on the newsletter and all of that, but things have been slow since then.  In large part, it is just that I am distracted.  There is always plenty of other stuff for me to think about, and I am naturally a bit scattered in my thinking.  It really isn't that big a deal at the moment.  If I get through the rest of it tomorrow, I think that will still be good, I just have to focus on doing it.  It really should not be a big deal, and I don't have that much to do, I am just feeling a bit stressed in general, which can't help but have an impact.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three