A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Ninety-Seven

We made it to New York without incident.  Melissa was worried about avoiding I-95 in Philly, as I mentioned last night, but it was not a problem at all.  To be honest, when she first raised the issue, I told her that I didn't think we went that way to begin with, as I have made the drive many times and do not recall going through Pennsylvania at all, unless I was visiting my friends who live there.  I told her that I thought we Norma play stayed east and went via the Jersey Turnpike, but my sense of direction is bad enough, however, that when she disagreed I trusted her on the matter.  It turned out I was right for once.  I am trying not to get too attached to the feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three