A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Seventy-Nine

I received the new edit of the podcast today and am planning to give it a listen tomorrow.  I need to set aside time so I can really concentrate in order to leave comments on the piece.  Apparently the editor set it up with some software that facilitates keeping notes by arranging them in line with the audio.  I simply have to sit down and listen to the recording with the software and whenever I want to comment, I just start to type.  The audio will pause and the note that I type will be added as an annotation to that point in the recording.  I kind of wish that it were possible for me to do that using audio notes, if I am honest, as I find it difficult to keep written notes, but I am sure I will figure it out.  It doesn't require that I write anything by hand or that sort of thing, so I think I will manage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three