A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Ninety-Six

Melissa and I made it to Richmond.  We had a bit of trouble with traffic in North Carolina.  There was a major accident and the entire highway was stopped.  I think we sat for almost an hour before we were able to get off.  Once we got past that, it was pretty smooth sailing, at least.  I am not certain what tomorrow will be.  First of all, the DC area is always difficult, but beyond that, we have to reroute because of the I-95 closure in Philadelphia.  I think that Melissa mapped it and said the alternate route wasn't much longer.  Whatever happens, at least it is going to be our last day on the road for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three