A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Ninety-Four

I am going to keep this short so that I can wrap things up for tonight.  Melissa and I are planning to leave early in the morning.  We are hoping to be on the road before eight, so I don't want to be up much longer.  We are going to be driving up to Savannah, which is only supposed to be about a six hour drive, so it is not all that bad.  I have a metal plate in my right ankle, and it can get a bit stiff if I am sitting in the car for too long, but six is fine, as long as there are few stops to get up and stretch.  I am still feeling a bit apprehensive about the trip right now, but I hope that Melissa and I will be able to enjoy our time travelling together, at least a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three