A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Ninety-Two

 I am feeling a lot of stress regarding the trip to New York right now.  My mother has already made it clear that she is expecting a great deal of help and has many things that she wants done while we are there, and she isn't very sensitive to my emotionality.  This move is quite upsetting, as are the circumstances that necessitated it, and my feelings around it are pretty raw at present, not to mention that I am somewhat angry about certain aspects it.  I don't want to get into all of that here, to be honest, except acknowledging that I am feeling a lot of anxiety about it all.  I am not sure what to do to prepare other than to know I need to take care of myself and Melissa through this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three