A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Ninety

I am working to get ready for travelling, so I am pausing work on the podcast for a little while.  I suppose that isn't really true, as I am still going to be sending it out to a few people for feedback, and will probably continue to think about the episodes, planning it, even if only in my mind.  It is more that I have a few other things I want to get done before I go out of town.  For example, I want to get a few more poems recorded so that they are ready to go, as I am not sure that I will have the ability to get a decent recording during the trip.  My mother's place tends to be pretty noisy, so I don't know that it would work out.  I was thinking about working on my newsletter, but that only requires that I do some writing, so it won't be a problem to do that no matter where we are, and I prefer the idea of writing the newsletter just before I send it out.  It feels more authentic, somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three