A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Eighty-Nine

I have another meeting about the podcast tomorrow morning.  A lot of it is supposed to be discussing the rest of the series, which I have been thinking about for a while now.  I still have quite a lot to figure out for it, but I do have a general idea of how to proceed and what it is going to be about for the most part.  Overall, the podcast is about book publishing, but from a personal perspective.  As such, I think I want to focus at the start on developing a better perspective on the situation that I am currently in, on defining the problem, as it were, exploring what I am doing and how to improve it.  I have a number of people in mind for potential guests who can provide interesting perspectives from their own experiences.  My biggest concern, right at the moment, is that Melissa and I will be travelling for much of the Summer, starting next week, and I am not certain I will have the ability to record things all that easily.  It may be that is for the best, though, as it might provide an opportunity to get it all planned out and organized.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three