A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Seventy-Eight

I have a fair amount of work to get done in the next few days.  A lot of it is, once more, to do with the podcast.  I am supposed to be getting a new version with another round of edits from my producers, and the next step is for me to listen and go through it to make my own comments on things.  After that, we will also decide about anything that needs to be rerecorded or changed in other ways.  We already have one little thing that we decided is going to need to change, but it is not anything major, and there is still the ending of the podcast to consider.  At present, the ending is kind of on hold, as it makes sense to wait until we have a clear sense of our release schedule and such, so that we can include information on when to expect the first full episode, but I will probably start work on the draft for it at some point.  I say that, but it is quite likely that I will be distracted and not get to it until it is required.  As I mentioned, there are many things to work on besides the podcast.  For one thing, I didn't send out a May newsletter yet, and it is already June, so I spent a bunch of time tonight working on the draft for that so that it can go out as soon as possible.  Also, I am going to work on recording another batch of poems for my social media, which isn't all that difficult, but takes a bit of setting up and preparation.  On top of all this, I also have a bunch of correspondence and my usual writing work, and a whole lot of other things to deal with in my non-writing life.  I suppose it is good to be productive, even if it is not always great to be busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three