A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Twenty-Three

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the concept for this podcast that I am beginning to work on.  In general, it is being built around what it takes to get a book published, but in a way that is a bit more personal and built around my efforts to progress on this journey.  Of course, I also want it to be something more than that, with it also being about the podcast itself, deconstructing the project from within, as well as including elements that are not as literal or grounded in reality, perhaps?  I am still figuring out exactly how that works and what it means, but I am getting a better sense of it as I keep doing the work.  I still have a lot to figure out, though, especially in terms of what I am trying to create in terms of the audiences journey through this.  That aspect is complicated for me and I am not even certain how to explain what I am aiming for right now, though I do have a sense of it in mind.  It is just not formed into a cohesive concept yet, but I know, or, at least, trust, it is coming together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three