A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Forty-Six

I think that Melissa is feeling much better at this point.  It may be that she will test tomorrow and be negative.  If we both test negative, I think it will probably be alright for us to at least spend time together, even if we are still quarantining from the rest of the world.  That may be an optimistic perspective, and I will call the doctor to be certain, I think, though I suppose the only person at risk of harm is me, as long as we remain isolated at home for the appropriate amount of time and make certain we are both testing negative before we go out again.  I do think it is probably best to check with the doctor, though.  I can imagine that there may be reasons for greater caution, especially if it is possible for us to transmit the ailment back and forth between the two of us, though I think that is unlikely, from what little I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three