A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Forty-Three

Melissa had been feeling a bit tired this week, and last night she was also very sore and achy, so today she took a test; she is positive for Covid.  I tested and am not positive at the moment, but I am still quarantining in the house due to the exposure.  It might be easier if I did have it, to be honest, then she and I could at least quarantine in the same part of the house and keep each other company.  Right now, we are each spending most of our time alone.  Of course, I know it is better that I am not also sick, and I am trying to keep it that way, but I can still miss being able to sit down in the same room with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three