A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Forty-One

I worked on the podcast again today, doing another recording session.  This was a bit of an experiment, with one of the producers (who is also editing the audio) and I sitting down together to listen through a rough cut of the last recording and commenting on it.  I am not certain if it will work, but I am thinking that it might be an interesting way to frame the piece, to create layers in it.  I am still intending to also include a narrative frame around that, which will serve to create a context for this framing.  I think that I know what I am doing here, but I am in new territory and I could be wrong.  I am at least glad to have an opportunity to take this kind of creative risk right at the moment, especially since I am doing it in a fairly safe way.  After all, if this episode doesn't work out, it is not as if I have an obligation to share it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three