A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Nine

I am continuing to work on the introductory episode for this podcast, but I am not certain about it in a variety of ways.  For one thing, I had an idea for what I thought we were going to be doing in it, and that seems to have been tossed to the side at some point.  I should really have said that I wasn't comfortable throwing that plan away, but I didn't and it feels like it is probably too late to go back to it.  I am worried that it isn't going to be possible to do something of the sort that I am intending under these circumstances, but is that anything other than my typical fears?  I don't know.  I wish that I felt more confident about this in general, but I am still pretty skeptical of the idea of doing a podcast in the first place.  I want to try, at least.  I don't know if it will do any good, but I am certain that trying is at least something, and there is the possibility that it will actually work out really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three