A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Nine

I am continuing to work on the introductory episode for this podcast, but I am not certain about it in a variety of ways.  For one thing, I had an idea for what I thought we were going to be doing in it, and that seems to have been tossed to the side at some point.  I should really have said that I wasn't comfortable throwing that plan away, but I didn't and it feels like it is probably too late to go back to it.  I am worried that it isn't going to be possible to do something of the sort that I am intending under these circumstances, but is that anything other than my typical fears?  I don't know.  I wish that I felt more confident about this in general, but I am still pretty skeptical of the idea of doing a podcast in the first place.  I want to try, at least.  I don't know if it will do any good, but I am certain that trying is at least something, and there is the possibility that it will actually work out really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now