A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Eighteen

I am beginning work on a possible podcast.  It is something that I have considered doing before, but this is something that is developing in conjunction with the same people who I have been working with for a bit now.  The idea right now is to do a test run of just a few episodes, but I know the ultimate goal is for something more long term.  In some ways, this excites me, but I know that, if I am going to do this, it needs to also be something that is reflective of me.  I think I might have an idea of how to make something that would work for me, but I am still just at the start of the process, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three