A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Four

We began recording some material related to the podcast.  It was not exactly what I had expected it to be.  One of the producers wanted to start by interviewing me, which is fine, though not what I had anticipated or imagined.  I'm not really certain how it will work in the overall piece, but I am open to the idea.  It does fit with some of my thoughts in terms of creating different types of textures and material to make up the overall work, and I have some other thoughts, as well, but they are still broad and vague.  I am excited that we got started, even if it is a bit of a different beginning than I had anticipated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three