A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three

Tomorrow I am supposed to start recording for the podcast.  I think I am prepared, though I still need to do a bunch more writing for it.  A lot of that is going to be hard to do until I have some of the other elements in place.  It would be hard to write out a script without knowing what is in the interview and other material of that sort.  For example, I want to include some behind the scenes kind of material, recordings of discussions with other people working on the project, for example.  The script has to interact with all of those elements, has to be structured to allow for them and to create a context for them which makes sense of it all.  I do have a good sense of what I want the episode to be about, the themes and ideas I want to incorporate which is, I feel, enough to guide me through these various elements.  Once we get through some of that, I should be able to put it all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three