A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Six-Hundred-And-Twenty-Eight

As expected, I have had a rather long and full day.  Last night, I discovered that my car had a nail in the tire, so early this morning I took the car over to get it fixed.  Unfortunately, the tire could not be patched and the shop didn't have a new one that matched in stock.  They were able to order it for immediate delivery, but it took most of the day for that to get fixed and I had a number of other appointments and obligations to deal with.  Fortunately, my brother let Melissa and I borrow his car, but it was still quite a hectic day, with a lot of craziness.  Consider: my training session at the gym was cancelled because the building had become flooded with the rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three