A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Eighty

I am feeling tired and drained and am not really in the mood to be doing this entry right now.  I didn't really feel like doing much of my writing tonight, but I am here and I did it anyway and I am glad that I didn't let myself skip it, as I always am afterwards.  That doesn't mean that it was easy or that I am not worn out from it, but I suppose the reason I didn't want to do the work in first place was that I felt pretty exhausted already, and if I am going to feel this way I would rather have earned part of that exhaustion by doing my writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)