Poem: You Want Me to Tell You How to Make It Better

You Want Me to Tell You How to Make It Better

but you did these wrongs
and I have no answers,
wanted to prevent it
because I can't imagine 
a way to make it right,
not any longer.  
It is your obligation,
if you ask me.
You did it,
now you 
must fix it.
I cannot say this,
you will not hear me,
will say it is up to me,
that you will do
what I say
if I tell you,
but the only answer
I can offer
is to stop it
from having happened.
Go back in time
and prevent all this.
That is my answer.
I am open 
to other suggestions,
but if you have none
that is the path
that you must follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three