A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three

I had a very long day today, and I have to get up early again tomorrow, so I am not really sure how much I feel like writing here tonight.  I did my usual writing, and I think that the novel is finally starting to move towards the story, and in a way that feels like it might actually be building a bit of momentum from what came before, though, honestly, I know that what I have already written is far too much of a rambling start for the book and will have to be edited in some way.  In any case, I think it feels as if it is beginning to take shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three