A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Fifty-Two

Tonight was one of those when I don't really feel that much like writing.  I still did my work, pushed myself through it.  Sometimes, once I am actually engaged with the work it starts to shift, but not tonight.  I just had to keep pushing myself to get through it, but I did it.  It has been a long and somewhat exhausting day, and I know that I've been feeling it, so I am optimistic that it will be different tomorrow, but I am glad to recognize that even at times like this, I am still able to meet the commitment I made to myself and do the work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three