A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Fifty-One

I often feel very doubtful and uncertain, or, worse, certain about things going wrong.  It is easy to feel dejected and hopeless about things.  I've not had a lot of luck in the recent past.  This is true in ways in my personal life, my home, and in terms of my efforts with my writing.  I haven't had a great deal of luck with my submissions lately, and it is easy to get very down about it all.  At the same time, I know that some part of me still has to believe, at least a bit.  It has to be that I have a bit of hope, or else why would I keep writing the way I have been?  I am sure that their are many others who would write and not think of it this way, but, for me, it is always an act of communicating with others, is not anything I could do without the belief in that person at the other end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three