A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Twenty-Eight

I have begun to mess around a bit with Open AI's new Chat GPT.  Some time ago, as a few might recall, I was attempting to work on a language model trained with my poetry, and possibly prose work as well.  It didn't really go so well for me, but I am still very intrigued by the idea.  I am not certain what the point of this really would be, but I feel like it is an exciting and interesting area to explore, and I think that it might help me to consider the challenges of writing in new ways that could open up new possibilities for my work.  I don't really know enough to code such a thing myself, but I am working to see if I might be able to do something with the help of this AI program.  It feels possible, though it may be difficult to do.  It certainly feels more realistic than when I was trying to figure it all out on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three