A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Three

I am still working on this story, and it isn't quite done yet, but I know that when I finish it, I am going to want to be ready to start work on the new novel I have been thinking about.  I am committed to making that my next project, but I am still working on the specifics of the plot and character, as well as many of the other specifics.  I have a sense of the piece on a larger level, but not all the details.  Some of that will come together easily enough with just a few decisions, but I know it is going to take a bit more than this to make certain that I have something which I believe will work as a whole, and, in the case of a longer work such as a novel, all the way through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three