A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Twenty-Six

I feel as if I am beginning to get a little bit more of a grip on the new novel, at least in terms of the voice and tone.  I am still trying to find my way into the actual plot, but that may need to wait until I feel confident about the character, and have a sense of the world they are inhabiting.  I think that I began to get a stronger sense of those things coming through tonight and I am trusting that as evidence that the process is working, even if it does not always seem that way.  It can take time, but I believe that it will come together soon enough and I think, maybe, that us beginning to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three