A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Twenty-Five

It took me a bit of time to get myself started with my work tonight, and it has gotten somewhat late, at least relative to my recent entries.  I am feeling it, am ready to just close my eyes and try to get some sleep.  I did it to myself, choosing to slack off instead of focusing on the writing.  Truthfully, it is that I am still feeling very hesitant around the new novel.  I think that a big part of it is the fact that I am attempting to write about the weight issue.  I think that I may attempt to write a bit about that outside the context of the story in order to help me get more comfortable with the topic.  I am also still struggling with some of the more basic aspects of the stories structure, but I feel like a lot of that might come together more easily if I can get to a place where I feel more confident writing about the general subject matter from an honest perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now