A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Twenty-Five

It took me a bit of time to get myself started with my work tonight, and it has gotten somewhat late, at least relative to my recent entries.  I am feeling it, am ready to just close my eyes and try to get some sleep.  I did it to myself, choosing to slack off instead of focusing on the writing.  Truthfully, it is that I am still feeling very hesitant around the new novel.  I think that a big part of it is the fact that I am attempting to write about the weight issue.  I think that I may attempt to write a bit about that outside the context of the story in order to help me get more comfortable with the topic.  I am also still struggling with some of the more basic aspects of the stories structure, but I feel like a lot of that might come together more easily if I can get to a place where I feel more confident writing about the general subject matter from an honest perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three