A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Nineteen

I am working hard to wrap up the story I have been writing.  It is almost over, I am certain, but I still need to capture the concluding piece that I think will bring it all together for me.  I am very close, indeed, I am certain things can't continue for much longer as the plot is fairly well ended, it is only a bit of resolution that is happening now.  I trust my process to get out what I am waiting for, but I don't yet have a full sense of the specifics.  It will come to me, that final little piece of the puzzle, I just have to trust the process and keep doing the work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three