A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Eighteen

I just realized that I have a piece of writing that I promised to try and get done before the weekend which I completely spaced on.  I am sure that it will be alright, but I need to get on it asap at this point.  It isn't anything that will be too difficult to put together, really, but I completely forgot about it until just a moment or two ago.  I suppose I have been preoccupied this week with various other things.  At least I am thinking about it now and should be able to take care of it in time, despite the temporary mental lapse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three