A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Five-Hundred-And-Seven

I have mentioned before that one of the non-fiction prose pieces that I have been working on has been getting quite long.  At present, it is close to 30,000 words, which is around halfway to being a full length manuscript.  I still keep finding more and more that seems relevant to say, and I recognize, a well, that much of what I have already written will need to be revised extensively, including the addition of more supporting material and passages that connect ideas together.  So much of what I have, right now, is still disjointed, written without concern for those other elements in order to capture the actual ideas.  It is quite clear that I have a great deal of work that will need to be done, but I realize that I am writing another book already without even having intended to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three