Poem: It All Began to Fit, But I Continued

It All Began to Fit, But I Continued

and now I wonder again
if what I thought was so
is not my own creation,
is not me noticing what I choose
and drawing a line
between the points
as if it were possible
for two points
to not line up.
I do not know, now,
as I keep going,
but it feels too late
to not continue,
to not believe it all.
Maybe, as I go forward
I will find something more,
will find it all coming together again.
I must hope that is the case.
I do not want these doubts.
They make it much harder
to be convincing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)