A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Twenty-One

I spent a bunch more time working on that essay tonight.  I think I am really close to the point where I can pull it together, I just need to get myself to focus on that part of the process.  It probably would be helpful to get what I have done printed out so I can start rereading it and maybe playing with the possible order for it all.  I think I might just want to cut certain sections up and put them together, for example, and see how they work.  I know I will need to do more work once I have everything organized, but I don't know exactly what that work will need to be until I am at that point.  Maybe tomorrow I will get it onto paper so I can really get to work organizing everything this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three