A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Thirty-Four

I started work on a piece of fiction tonight.  It is based on a random prompt that I was given today, and I am not really certain where the piece is going.  I didn't write a great deal yet, just a paragraph or so, but I think it would have been easy to keep going, it is just that I know I am going to have to get up early tomorrow and I still had a lot of other writing to get done.  It felt good to be working on it, and I think that I am moving in a good direction with it.  As I said, I am not at all certain where it is this story is going, though I know, from the prompt, a few things that have to be considered and their are certainly ideas percolating in my mind as a result.  I am excited to discover where this story goes when I work on it again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three