A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Thirty-One

I started work on another, smaller prose piece.  This one is about Star Trek, and it should be fairly contained.  I started working on my longer piece but needed to get a bit of distance from it for the moment.  It is long and very focused and I sometimes feel a bit myopic working on it.  I am still having a bit of trouble getting the ideas together for this new piece, but I wrote a bunch already that I think will fit into the piece no matter what.   It is sometimes difficult for me to get all my ideas connected together at first, so I often find it best to just let go with what is ready, and now I can go back and write about the other ideas that I have in mind, even if it starts out disjoonted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three