A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Thirty-Two

I think that I may have found the concluding piece of my essay, though I do not know if it is all that clear at the moment.  It is interesting, as it wasn't so much that I discovered anything or even reached a new conclusion, it is more that I figured out what I have been observing all along and attempting to express.  As I said, I am not certain how clear it is right now, but now that I know where I am going and what I want to say, it will be far easier to organize the rest and craft the shape of the piece as a whole.  I am sure it will still be a great deal of work, but I now have a real vision for what I want to communicate to the reader, and that should make the work, if not quite simple, at least manageable  .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three