A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine

My writing tonight has been rather slow, though a lot of that has been a result of doing research.  I found myself going through some of what I had written recently for my prose and wanted to go a bit deeper with some of the material.  In doing a little more reading, I found a few new avenues to explore.  Some of them have not been easy to access.  I think I will need to go buy some books that I can't seem to get access to right now.   I had hoped they would be on Project Gutenberg, as they are rather old texts, but no luck with that, so I will need to explore other options or drop this line of inquiry for the moment.  It may be best to do the latter for now, as I am not entirely certain that it is worthwhile, and, in truth, I think I have enough with what I have found already.  I doubt that anything new I find will be more convincing or conclusive.  I expect if that were a possibility, I would have seen it referenced elsewhere in my research.  It would be nice to be thorough, of course, but I do not think that it is the priority for the work right now.  I want to get this piece into better shape, to organize it and see what I really have.  It is clear to me that their is more work to do here, of course, but I suspect I may not really be focusing on the work that is most important for the success of this piece at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now

A Writer's Notebook, Day Thirty-Seven