A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Twenty-Nine

My writing tonight has been rather slow, though a lot of that has been a result of doing research.  I found myself going through some of what I had written recently for my prose and wanted to go a bit deeper with some of the material.  In doing a little more reading, I found a few new avenues to explore.  Some of them have not been easy to access.  I think I will need to go buy some books that I can't seem to get access to right now.   I had hoped they would be on Project Gutenberg, as they are rather old texts, but no luck with that, so I will need to explore other options or drop this line of inquiry for the moment.  It may be best to do the latter for now, as I am not entirely certain that it is worthwhile, and, in truth, I think I have enough with what I have found already.  I doubt that anything new I find will be more convincing or conclusive.  I expect if that were a possibility, I would have seen it referenced elsewhere in my research.  It would be nice to be thorough, of course, but I do not think that it is the priority for the work right now.  I want to get this piece into better shape, to organize it and see what I really have.  It is clear to me that their is more work to do here, of course, but I suspect I may not really be focusing on the work that is most important for the success of this piece at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three