A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Fourteen

A friend of mine came by and I showed him a bunch of the writing I've been doing for this essay, and he seemed to find it quite impactful.  Of course, he is a bit of a biased reader, but I was able to ask him about certain points in the essay and whether they seemed to be coming through, and he was rather enthusiastic about it as a whole.  It is, of course, still in the form of notes, but I think it can be brought together with just a bit of work.  The real issue is more about getting myself to focus on that part of the task.  Of course, I am convinced I still have to do a bit more, that their are still certain things I have yet to discuss, but it may be that I can work on that while also considering the proper way to collect these pieces into a cohesive piece of work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three