A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Ninety-One

It has been another long and frustrating day.  First off, I woke up this morning and found that the air conditioner for the bedroom had stopped working during the night.  I called to get a technician out, but of course they won't be here until tomorrow.  I am not looking forwards to sleeping in their with it so hot, but at least it is just one night.  When I called, they originally wanted to push me off until Thursday, to be honest, but they found a slot for the morning.  It would have been nice if they could have made it out today, but I suppose they are quite overwhelmed right now, with it being so hot this Summer.  Anyhow, I am going to have to be up early for them.  I think they want to get it done in the morning since the machine is in the crawlspace and it can get very hot up their during the middle part of the day.  I will have to make sure I have some cold drinks waiting for the technicians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three