A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Five

I am pretty glad to be getting through with my work on the early side tonight.  I have had a number of really late nights this week, and I was already a bit overwhelmed by other things, and exhausted from all our travels and whatnot, so it is good to know that I am finishing up before it is even midnight and will be able to get myself to bed at a somewhat reasonable hour.  I really don't have much more to say tonight, if I am honest, and I feel like it is better to take advantage of the opportunity I am discussing by not rambling on just for the sake of having a slightly longer post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three