A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Nine

Melissa starts working for early voting tomorrow, meaning she will be quite busy and rather exhausted by the time she gets home.  She has done this many times over the past decade or so since she moved to Florida.  It is an important thing to her and I am glad she is doing it, but I will admit that I expect to miss her.  I don't have a great deal planned for tomorrow, I don't think, and it can be a bit lonely puttering around the house on my own.  It is funny to consider just how much time Melissa and I have spent together, especially since the pandemic sprouted up.  It will be strange to be without her for so much of the day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three