A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Seven

I had to go look back for some poems that I had published on here previously, and was specifically looking for some that were published early on, when I first started putting up poems regularly.  I found it incredibly difficult to do, and the options I found for searching through my archive are very porr.  I need to find a way to back up all my work from this site.  I want to be certain I have a copy of everything, especially the poems I've published here.  I have spent a great deal of time and energy writing the pieces that are on this site and I want to be able to preserve them, to keep them safe should something happen.  I am certain that there must be some way to create a back up, though I am uncertain at the moment how to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three