A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Six

Last night I finished early, tonight I am running late.  I had a lot of difficulty getting started and spent a long while reading and doing some online research.  I found some important, interesting articles and each discovery pushed me to look further in that same direction and I kept finding more.  I am sure I still need to keep looking, to be honest, but I sat around for a long while afterwards, kind of overwhelmed and trying to process what I was finding out.  I think that I am still in the midst of that process, if I am honest.  I need to read through more carefully in many cases.  Anyhow, I eventually got myself writing and am now, at last, finishing up for the night.  Again, I apologize if this entry is a bit on the short side, but I am rather exhausted, even to the point where I am having difficulty keeping my eyes open even while sitting up at my desk right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Le Guin, Steering The Craft, Chapter Five: Adjectives and Adverbs (Exercise Five, Chastity)