A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Eighty-Six

Last night I finished early, tonight I am running late.  I had a lot of difficulty getting started and spent a long while reading and doing some online research.  I found some important, interesting articles and each discovery pushed me to look further in that same direction and I kept finding more.  I am sure I still need to keep looking, to be honest, but I sat around for a long while afterwards, kind of overwhelmed and trying to process what I was finding out.  I think that I am still in the midst of that process, if I am honest.  I need to read through more carefully in many cases.  Anyhow, I eventually got myself writing and am now, at last, finishing up for the night.  Again, I apologize if this entry is a bit on the short side, but I am rather exhausted, even to the point where I am having difficulty keeping my eyes open even while sitting up at my desk right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three