A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Thirteen

I think that I need to put my focus on some other prose work for the moment and step away from this essay.  I've got a few ideas for some other pieces I would like to work on, shorter prose pieces that I am meaning to tackle.  I think I am going to work on one of those tomorrow.  Funnily, even as I am saying this, I also have to recognize that I made a small breakthrough in my work tonight, though I am not certain I have understood or made the most of it yet.  I connected certain ideas together in a way that seems rather significant when I consider it in terms of my general point, but I still need to flesh that out.  Even so, I also realize that it is time to begin moving forwards in terms of getting this essay into a workable piece.  Right now it is all over the place and disjointed, but I know that I can find a form within it and bring it all together into something that will allow the ideas to flow and interact.  I think that may be the real key to getting the parts I am having difficulty with working better: connecting it all up and allowing the parts to gain the strength of being a whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three