A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Twelve

I think I am going to have to force myself to stop writing more for this essay and just begin to bring it together.  In truth, I could keep going on and on, writing more every day, but I also realize that I am at a point where I have enough, and anything which is not there within what I have is likely more a matter of what I can communicate, not a matter of having more.  There were certainly things that I knew needed to be addressed, and I think that a lot of that material has already been covered now.  In truth, I know of one or two areas that I am still needing to consider a bit more, and certain things that I have already discussed but which I want to flesh out in certain ways, but I also recognize I can keep saying that forever.  I need to push myself to get through with this or I will just keep going on forever, or until I just lose interest and let it go.  I am at a point where I have too much done to just let it go.  It is simply a matter of bringing it all together in a cohesive way, and I suspect that looking through the material that I have might provide me the key insights for how to achieve that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three