A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Eleven

 I was able to rest some more today, as I am still feeling a bit unwell, but I feel quite a bit better than I did.  It is funny as I never felt all that sick, to be honest, but now that I am feeling better, I recognize how run down I must have been.  I didn't notice it until it started to shift, so I think it might have been lingering a bit, even before I really felt sick.  I think that a lot of this may just be a stress response; at the very least, I am certain that stress has been a contributing factor.  I have just been feeling so overwhelmed lately, how could it not be part of this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three