A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Nine

I am a bit sick today. I woke up feeling a little queasy this morning, but it seemed to pass and I felt fine. This afternoon, Melissa and I went to meet up with a friend for lunch and I wound up having to rush back home.  It may just be something that I ate yesterday, as I have been feeling alright for the most part since then.  I took a Covid test and that came back negative, so that is good.  I am hoping that I will feel better tomorrow, but I am trying to take it easy and be careful.  I wouldn't say that I feel totally fine right now, but I don't feel all that sick either, just sort of worn down.  I am hoping, in any case, that whatever it is will pass quickly.  There is just too much to deal with and no time for being sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three