A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-And-Six

I am glad that I began working on my non-fiction when I did.  The essay I am writing at the moment is giving me a lot to focus on right now, and I need it.  So many things in my life are just out of my control and I can't do very much about it at the moment.  I have been just feeling overwhelmed by it, wishing that their was any way I could make it at least a little better.  Having a project like this essay has been a good way to at least feel in control of something, and it feels important to me, if I am honest.  I feel like I am writing about something that matters and trying to communicate something that is important.  I don't know, maybe that is a bit of a silly thing or just egotistical, really.  I don't know if I care about that right now, though.  With so many other things that have me spinning, it is good to have something solid to focus on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three